One Sheet Wonder With Dreamin' Big Paper

Hi guys!
Check out this one sheet wonder challenge I did!
What's one sheet wonder? One sheet wonder is where you take one sheet of paper and create as many cards as you can from it.  
I started with this 12x12 paper from the Dreamin' Big paper pack.

I got the cutting template and idea from Pinterest HERE.

My one 12x12 sheet cut up.

I decided to use whisper cardstock as my card bases.


 
And here are all 14 cards DONE! I added a bit of shimmer trim, sequins, shimmer brush, white twine, and colored cardstock to the card fronts.
It was fun creating using this one sheet wonder method for sure! Some of the cards I didn't add any embellishments to because I thought these cards could be more masculine cards. :)
 
I am entering these cards into a one sheet wonder challenge on facebook. Wish me luck!!!
 
Here is another one sheet wonder I made with a different cutting template. For this one I used one 12x12 sheet of Dreamin' big paper and the Nature's wish stamp set.

Here is another one sheet wonder I made with a different cutting template. For this one I used one 12x12 sheet of Dreamin' big paper and the February Stamp of the Month Stamp Set.
 

Dreamin' Big paper pack
 
Items mentioned:
Dreamin' Big paper pack
Whisper cardstock
Shimmer trim
Shimmer brush
Sequins
 
 
You can shop my website HERE
 
Happy crafting!
 

Comments