Flat Friday #30

Hi guys! Today I have another Flat Friday card to share with you!
Today's card was made using the Dreamin' big paper pack and the Nature's wish stamp set. I am LOVING the masculine feel this card has!
The sentiment was stamped using Slate ink, and I inked around all the edges of the paper using Slate ink too!

The bottom colorful diagonal strip is actually a zip strip (edge of the 12x12 paper). I LOVE how perfectly this zip strip fits this card and totally makes this card too!
 
I hope you all enjoyed this Flat Friday card! I know I sure LOVE making flat cards because after all they are a lot easier to mail.

Happy Friday!

Dreamin' big paper pack
 
Items used:
Dreamin' big paper pack
Slate ink
Nature's wish stamp set
 
 
You can shop my website anytime HERE
 
Happy crafting!

Comments