Flat Friday #28

 

Hi guys!
Today I have a Flat Friday card to share with you using a NEW paper pack.
This paper pack is called Dreamin' Big and I LOVE IT!
This is the paper pack that is featured by Close to my Heart in the month of March, so be sure to check back on my blog to see many more things made with the Deamin' Big paper pack. I know you're going to LOVE it!

I made this 4x4 inch card by only using 3 items: Dreamin' big paper pack, a stamp from a set that comes with the Flower Market cricut cartridge, and some whisper ink.
 
I think this card turned out very cute and will be perfect for mailing!

Dreamin' Big paper pack
 
Items used:
Dreamin' big paper pack
Whisper ink
Stamp set that comes with the Flower Market cricut cartridge
 
You can shop my website anytime HERE
 
Happy crafting all!
 
 
 

Comments