Getting ready for Christmas

Hi all! Today I wanted to share what I've been doing to get ready for Christmas.
I got all my wrapping supplies bought. This year I decided I'll wrap everything in this kraft paper and tie them up with some simple bows using this burlap ribbon. I bought my paper and ribbon at the Dollar Tree.

Here are a few décor items I bought. All items are from JoAnns and Target.


And since I'm getting ready for Christmas I thought I'd put out all my Christmas quilts that I've made for my family. I can't believe I have THREE quilts! I didn't realize I had made THREE!!!
 
This one is a jelly roll quilt, and I quilted it in a spiral. I just LOVE how it washed up!

Here is the back of my jelly roll quilt.

This quilt is made of flannel....all of it! It is so soft and soooo warm!!!
The print fabric on this quilt is Christmas printed flannel, and the quilt has a BIG star on the top left side (light green flannel).

Here is the back of this quilt. I sent this quilt to the quilter and LOVE it!  It is quilted in an all over loopy star pattern.

And this quilt I decided to keep out with the Christmas quilts because we haven't used it since I made it.  :(
This is my hst modern white quilt that quilted myself in a spiral pattern varying the distance between each spiral row.

The back of this quilt is this navy floral print fabric. I just LOVE how this quilt turned out too!
So I know this isn't a Christmas quilt, but I wanted to share that we're actually using it to keep warm on these cold fall days.
 
My third Christmas quilt has been shown before, and I don't have any pictures of that quilt to post today. That quilt has snowmen on it and is made up of an aqua snowmen fabric by Moda. My kids LOVE the snowman quilt and it's a smaller quilt, so it's perfect for them!
 
 
Have great day!

Comments