Jeepers Creepers Cards and Treat Boxes

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you all of the cards I've made with the jeepers creepers paper pack plus some cute treat boxes!
 
How cute would these treat boxes be for class parties?!
 
I got the idea for these treat boxes on Close to my Heart's blog and Instagram. I added some scraps of paper, stamped a sentiment (from a Flower Market cricut stamp set), added some white twine and stapled it all onto one end of the treat box using my mini stapler.
 

 

I made a few flat cards for Flat Friday (check out Flat Friday here on my blog) and several others for swaps I did this month and last.
It's been fun creating with this paper pack and I still have paper left!
 
 
Jeepers creepers washi tape used on several of my cards.

The jeepers creepers paper pack.
 
Supplies used:
Jeepers creepers paper
Jeepers creepers washi tape
Thistle stamp pad
Black stamp pad
Mini stapler
White twine
Flower Market cricut stamp set
 
You can order from my website anytime HERE.
 
Happy crafting!
 
 

Comments