Flat Friday Card #10

Hi all! Today I'm sharing with you a Flat Friday card.
I used the Operation Smile stamp set called 'True Love' to make this card. I am sooo loving this stamp set!!!

For this card I stamped all images using black ink, and then I colored them in using Close to my Heart's markers.
I layered the white cardstock on top of some pansy cardstock that I embossed with the happy thoughts embossing folder. I also added a bit of distressing to the pansy cardstock using my sanding block. To finish the card I added a sparkle to the center of the heart.

 

This is the stamp set. It's so cute to me!

You can still sign up for the all day crop. Contact me if for details.
 
Supplies Used:
Pansy cardstock
True love stamp set
CTMH markers
Happy thoughts embossing folder
Sanding block
 
 
You can shop my website anytime!  www.ericahaskin.ctmh.com
 
 
Happy crafting!

Comments