Flat Friday #11

Hi all! Today I'm sharing with you a card using the True Love stamp set.
$7 from each of these stamp sets sold goes to Operation Smile.
You can buy the stamp set HERE on my website.

For this card I stamped all images using black ink, and then I colored them in using Close to my Heart's markers.
I layered the white cardstock on top of some kraft cardstock and blossom cardstock that I embossed with the happy thoughts embossing folder. I also added a bit of aqua shimmer trim to give the card some sparkle.

Here is the TRUE LOVE stamp set that I used to make this card.

You can still sign up for the all day crop. Contact me with any questions.
 
Supplies Used:
Blossom cardstock
Kraft cardstock
True love stamp set
CTMH markers
Aqua shimmer trim
Happy thoughts embossing folder
 
 
You can shop my website at www.ericahaskin.ctmh.com
 
 
Happy crafting!
Sanding block

Comments