Thin Cuts Cards

Hi all!
Today I want to share with you LOTS of cards I've made using the hello thanks thin cuts by Close to my Heart.
These are soooo cute!!!!
 
For the card above I cut out 'hello' from white cardstock and then put it on top a some jeepers creepers paper that is layered on top of some pink paper. To finish the card I added some gold sequins.


To make this card I cut the leaves from the NEW Flower Market cricut cartridge. The 'hello' is cut from kraft cardstock and attached using my mini stapler. I also attached the twine that I had on hand using the mini stapler too!

This card was really fun to make and to see the end product!
I used the negative cut out from the fall card above. I layered it on some purple cardstock I had on hand using 3D foam. I then added a bow from twine on hand and some discontinued sequins.
 
This card is so cute, and I'll be making it again I'm sure!

Eeeekkkkk! I really love this card too! It is a simple card for sure, but I LOVE IT!
I used some purple cardstock and embossed it using the happy thoughts embossing folder and distressed it with my sanding block.
I cut 'hello' from white cardstock and attached it using my mini stapler. That stapler has sure become my friend.  :) 
To finish the card I added some silver sequins.

This card base was made using some jeepers creepers paper. I used the negative space from 'thanks' that was cut for a different card from white cardstock.  
I added some black twine I had on hand and some discontinued enamel stars to finish the card. I also rounded the two outside corners.


To make this purple card I used some paper I had on hand and cut the 'thanks' from my thin cuts and attached it using my mini stapler.
I also added a layer of velum paper under the thanks thin cut.
I really like the look of adding velum paper to the card. Lastly I added some discontinued gems to the card.


Isn't this card cute and very patriotic?
I had this paper on hand that I got a while back from a craft store. I cut the 'thanks' using my thin cuts and white cardstock. I attached it using my mini stapler and then finished the card by tying a bow with ribbon I had on hand.

Lastly I made a card using jeepers creepers paper and a zip strip! Not sure what a zip strip is? It's the edge of paper that people usually cut off. Well Close to my heart has this strip of paper printed a different pattern than  the rest of the paper pack. What a fun twist right?!
I cut the 'thanks' using my thin cuts and attached it using my mini stapler. Lastly I added some discontinued gems.
 
Supplies used:
Hello thanks thin cuts
Mini stapler
Jeepers creepers paper
Flower Market cricut cartridge
Velum paper
Kraft cardstock
White cardstock
Gold sequins
Silver sequins
Happy thoughts embossing folder
 
Happy crafting!

Comments