September Craft Night

 

Hi all!
Today I want to share with you the crafts we'll be making at my September craft night.
 
We'll be making one card and 2 treat boxes filled with chocolates.
 
I'm LOVING this sea glass paper, and ever since the paper came in I've been wanting to make a card.
This is what I came up with. I used the sea glass paper, happy times embossing folder, happy heart stamp set, sea glass ink, whisper ink, and silver sequins to create this card.
 
It's so happy to me!

Treat boxes in progress using one ink color.

And here is the second treat box being made using 3 colors.

I made these treat boxes using kraft cardstock, ink pads, the September stamp set of the month (only $5 with a $50 purchase), and a mini stapler.
 
How cute will these treat boxes be at your Thanksgiving table?!
 
Time to start crafting early, and I'm here to help you!
 
Sign up with me today to make all 3 of these items for $5.
 
 
The craft night will be Wednesday September 21st 6:30-8 p.m. at my home.
 
 
Contact me via text, email or on facebook to RSVP and PAY by Monday September 19.
 
Also, contact me with any questions.
 
Can't be there?  No Problem! Contact me to order and I'll mail everything to you to create these 3 items. (shipping will be added to your total cost).
 
Supplies used:
Silver sequins
Whisper ink
Sea glass ink
Happy times embossing folder
Happy heart stamp set
Sea glass cardstock
White cardstock
Kraft cardstock
September stamp set of the month
Chocolate ink
Pomegranate ink
Fern ink
Mini stapler
 
Happy crafting!
 

Comments