Flat Friday #8

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you a flat card. I got card inspiration from the blog www.colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com.
To make this card I used the September stamp of the month from Close to my Heart. This stamp set is available in September only, for $5 with a $50 purchase.

I just randomly stamped the images on white cardstock and then layered it onto a kraft color card base. The lagoon pendant is paper from the jeepers creepers paper pack.

While I was making this card I also decide to make a cute little treat box to go with it. I used my mini stapler to close up the ends of the treat box.


This is the September stamp of the month 2016. You can buy it on my website HERE for $5 with a $50 purchase OR $17.95.
 
Supplies used:
Lagoon stamp pad
Thistle stamp pad
Fern stamp pad
Pomegranate stamp pad
September stamp of the month set
Kraft cardstock
Jeepers creepers paper pack
White cardstock
Mini stapler
 
You can order from my website HERE.
 
Happy crafting!
 

Comments