Flat Friday #7

Hi all!

Today I wanted to share with you a FLAT card.
I am always mailing cards, so I especially LOVE when I can mail a cute, flat card.
 
For the card today I used the jeepers creepers paper for the background (grey & white dot) and then I embossed a piece of grey cardstock using the happy times embossing folder.
To give it that worn look I sanded over the top of the embossing using my sanding block.
Next I cut out 'hello' using the NEW hello thanks thin cuts from Close to my Heart.
I attached the 'hello' using my mini stapler which I LOVE!
 
Really I LOVE the mini stapler, and I have used it a TON!  

 
Here is a close up photo of the thin cuts. I know you'll LOVE them, so go ahead and order them HERE
 
You'll need a die cutting machine to cut the thin cuts. I use the Sizzix Big Shot which is AWESOME!!!
 
Supplies used:
Mini stapler
Jeepers creepers paper
Grey cardstock
White cardstock
Happy times embossing folder
Sanding block
 
 
You can order from my website HERE
 
 
Happy crafting!
 

Comments