Watercolor Stripes Card

Hi all!

Today I'm sharing with you a watercolor card I made using distress inks.
Card inspiration came from Pinterest.

For this card I took a wide paint brush and mixed a bit of water with some distress ink and brushed it onto some watercolor paper creating stripes. I allowed that to dry for a few days.
 
Then I cut the flowers using my cricut and stamped the flowers using black ink. I attached everything using 3D foam.
Lastly I tied a piece of black twine around the card and added some tiny sparkles to the centers of the flowers.
 
I hope you enjoyed this card!
 
Card base: Hobby Lobby
Stamp set: Close to my Heart
Cricut cartridge: Close to my Heart
Twine: had on hand
Ink pads: Close to my heart (black)
Watercolor paper: JoAnns
Tiny sparkles: Close to my Heart
Yellow distress ink: JoAnns
 
Happy crafting!

Comments