DIY Rustic Patio Set


Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you a DIY project!
I can't tell you how happy I am with how this project turned out.
 
I started with the chairs above and the table below.



I added a couple layers of white spray paint and some dark walnut stain to the table top and it was DONE (this picture was taken while the bench below was drying)!

And here is my patio set that seats 6! The best part about this patio set is that it cost me $15. I paid $15 for 3 of the chairs, I got 1 chair free, I had the bench, and the table was given to me.
 

To go along with my patio set I added a white end table next to my swing. I had this end table (it was once a stool in my mudroom) so it too was FREE. I just added a couple layers of white spray paint and a table runner to tie it all together with my patio set.  I made those pillow cases for the pillows on my swing. :)
 
I hope you guys love this DIY project as much as I do!
 
Happy crafting!

Comments