Manly Birthday Distress Ink Card

Hi all! 
Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for my husband's birthday!!!

So that's why I'm posting a card in the middle of the week.  :)



For this card I started with a piece of watercolor paper and smooshed on some distress ink that I mixed with water.
Once that dried I added some splatters of the ink. I then glued that down to a piece of brown card stock and glued it all to a white card base.

Next I stamped my image in brown ink and inked up the edges of the circle. I stapled some jute twine down and then used 3D foam to attach my circle to the card front.

And my card was done!


Card base & 3D foam: Hobby Lobby (bulk pack)
Distress inks: Joanns
Jute Twine: The Dollar Tree
Watercolor paper: Joanns
Brown paper & Brown ink pad: Close to my Heart

Happy crafting!

 

Comments