Christmas Tree Skirt-A Finish!

Hi all!
 
Today I'm sharing with you a Christmas tree skirt I made.
No time like after Christmas to share this, right?!
 
Well really the story is that I made this tree skirt on Christmas. Christmas evening to be honest. My husband was working and the kids were in bed and making a tree skirt has been on my list since last year. Since it was Christmas after all and I had the fabric I decided to do some sewing!

I started with some white and red fabric that matches my décor. I found inspiration and the FREE PATTERN on pinterest.

The pattern was really easy to follow.

Here is my finished tree skirt!!



And here it is on the tree..... ( I finally got around to posting this tree skirt finish! I really don't have my tree up still....).
 
Happy sewing all!

Comments