Fall Friend Gifts

Hi all!

Today I'm sharing with you some cider bottles that I 'prettied' up for some friends!

I used the CTMH leaf stamp and cut out the leaves using my cricut machine.

I tied the bottle with some scraps of burlap that I had on hand and attached the leaves with a clothes pin.


I really like how these turned out!

Ohhhh and how I love fun flavors of cider too!

Go here and click on the CTMH link to order from my friend Julie.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I hope you are all having fun getting ready for the holiday and spending time with family and friends!

Happy crafting!

Comments

  1. Such a cute gift idea! I may have to borrow this one for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)