St. Patrick's Day Wood Shamrocks

 
Hi All!
Today I am sharing some wood shamrocks I made. I bought the wood shamrocks, paper, and twine at Wood Connection. You can check out www.woodconnection.com to view all of their products online with several creative color spins on different products.
 
I have grown to LOVE this store, and I just discovered this store!
 
So...I went to Wood Connection to find a St. Patrick's day craft and picked up these two different sized shamrocks.

 
For each of the shamrocks I painted them green with some green craft paint, the I covered with scrapbook paper and put a layer of mod podge over the top. I then tie some twine around them to make them cute!

 
On this shamrock I tried a different method of tying the twine. I think I like how it looks, and how they are both tied different.

 
Happy crafting and Happy St. Patrick's Day coming soon!!

Comments