St. Patrick's Day Card

 
Hi All!
 
Today I am sharing a mini card with you. It's a mini St. Patrick's day card I created for my kid's teachers. I had fun trying out a new embossing powder on this card.
 
I started by using versa ink to stamp the dots for the background, then covered with gold embossing powder, and then heat embossed.
 
I then stamped a shamrock in green and used my circle punch to cut it out. Then I used 3-D foam to stick the shamrock to the card base.

This mini card finishes at 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
 
I ended up pairing this card and the others with a pack of extra gum and wrote in the card telling the teachers 'thanks for being my 'extra' special teacher'.
 
I always like to show the teaches just a little bit of appreciation so they know the parents really do appreciate all they do for the kids!
 
This was a way simple card to create and I like how the gold embossing powder and green really fit the theme and colors of St. Patrick's day.
 
Happy crafting!

Comments