Fabric knot thank you card


 
Hi all!! Today I am sharing a card I made using a fabric scrap. I just tied a knot in the middle of a fabric strip and then glued it onto a card. I used a Close to my heart stamp set www.foodcraftsandmore.blogspot.com (this is my CTMH rep. I buy from) for the thank you sentiment. And I cut out the sentiment with a circle punch and used 3-d foam to stick the circle to a patterned piece of paper. I inked all of the edges of the patterned paper and circle and card base.
 
This card definitely was fun to make  because I was able to use some fabric. I love how the fabric and ink colors match pretty closely too!
I got the idea for the fabric knot from a card I saw on pinterest, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/413557178254702345/ and then just created this little card.
 
Happy crafting!

Comments