DIY Scrap Wood Nighstand


Hi! Today I wanted to share with you a simple nighstand I built. Before I began I looked at my scraps of wood to see if I could use any wood I had on hand, and I had these boards that would be perfect for my nightstand projects! 


I cut one board for the top, two for the shelves, and two for the sides. I attached everything together using wood glue, clamps, and screws. 

I built this nighstand to fit the space perfectly! After it was built I sanded it a ton...

Next I added some stain and polyurethane. My favorite stain is SPECIAL WALNUT. This nightstand has worked out perfectly and it was a FREE build which I love. I really enjoy making things from supplies on hand or buying as few items to complete a projects as I can. It's a fun challenge for me. 

Have a good day, and I hope you are able to create something today! 



 

Comments