Quilting tool for binding

HI! Today I wanted to share a favorite tool with you. This binding tool is a tool that I have used for just over a year, and I am loving how fast I am able to make quilt  bindings with it. The binding eaze tool is by Quilted Heartz and you can find the company on Instagram. 
I cut my binding strips at 2 1/2 inches wide, then sew them together, and then I am able to take the long sewn together strip over to my ironing board and with this tool my binding is ironed (pressed) in no time. 

I haven't ever timed myself, but I really should because this tool makes ironing binding go so fast! There have been times I have made several bindings and I take them all to my ironing board at once to press using my binding eaze tool. I used to dread making bindings, but REALLY this tool makes it fast and I'm so happy I came across this company and made this purchase. 

Here is my stripe binding to go with my plaid baking fabric w hich is sure to make a fun Christmas quilt. 

Have a good day and I hope you get to sew somethinng today. 

Comments