Way To Go and Happy Birthday Card Challenge

 
 
 
Hi guys today I want to share with you a card challenge I participated in.
 
I made these cards for the Freshly Made Sketches card challenge (Freshly Made Sketches #275). You can check out all the participants OVER HERE on the Freshly Made Sketches Blog.
 
Here's the sketch from FMS blog.
 
And here's the first card I came up with.

This card was made using CTMH's enchantment paper pack and enchantment complements pack School K-6. This cute kraft ribbon image came in the complements pack. So cute, right?!
 
I stamped way to go from a stamp set that comes in the Flower Market cricut cartridge bundle.
 Lastly I inked the edges of the paper using chocolate ink.

I had so much fun that I decided to create two cards! :)
This card was made using the Dreamin' Big paper pack and the retired gift thin cuts.
The sentiment came from a stamp set in the Flower Market cricut cartridge bundle.
 
The background paper was embossed with the Happy Thoughts embossing folder and distressed with my sanding block. Lastly I added a bit of simmer to the gift with my shimmer brush. And inked the edges using Whisper ink.


I LOVE how both of these cards turned out!
Enchantment paper pack

School K-6 complements (Enchantment complements)

Dreamin' Big paper pack
 
 
Items used (all Close to my Heart products unless noted):
Enchantment paper pack
Enchantment complements pack School K-6
Chocolate ink pad
Flower Market cricut stamp set
Gift thin cuts (retired)
Shimmer brush
Happy thoughts embossing folder
Dreamin' Big paper pack
Sanding block
Whisper ink


You can shop my website anytime HERE
 
 
Happy crafting! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)