Valentine Ideas (the ones I made)

Hi guys! Here are some last minute Valentine's idea for ya!
 
I made these paper pad olders from one sheet of 12x12 cardstock. I found the tutorial on you tube and there are TONS of tutorials/idea on Pinterest too!

The one on the left is made with whisper cardstock and the one on the left is made with sea glass cardstock.
I used paper from the Adventure paper pack that's found in CTMH's annual catalog and online here on my shopping site.
I added a bit of silver shimmer trim on the left and gold shimmer trim on the right. Lastly I added a heart cut from the Flower Market cricut cartridge.

Theses are the Valentine's for my kiddo's classes. I added a few toys to the treat bags on the left, and I cut a bunch of hearts out on my cricut and used washi tape to attach the pencils to the hearts on the right.
 

These letter bags have little heart notebooks in them that I got from the Dollar Tree. I stamped  hearts on the tags on some Hello Lovely paper, and heat embossed them using gold embossing powder.
I tied them up with some white twine.
 
I love how they all turned out! I hope you all have a great Valentine's day!
 
Items mentioned:
Whisper cardstock
Sea glass cardstock
Adventure paper pack
Silver shimmer trim
Gold shimmer trim
Flower market cricut cartridge
Hello Lovely paper pack
Gold embossing powder
White twine
 
 
You can shop my website HERE.
 
Happy crafting!
 
 

Comments