Flat Friday Card #12

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing a Flat Friday card with you that was made using the True love stamp set.
 
Did you know Close to my Heart partners with Operation Smile and Close to my Heart donates $7 from every Operation Stamp set that is bought.
What a great donation, right?!

For this card I stamped all images using black ink, and then I colored them in using Close to my Heart's markers.
I layered the white cardstock on top of some kraft cardstock, and rounded the edges of the white cardstock and kraft cardstock too!

The Operation Smile stamp set called, "True Love".
 

Mark your calendars for this GREAT event!
You can bring any of your craft projects to work on, and we'll provide goodie bags, giveaways, and lunch!
 
Simply place an order on my website for $35 and you'll have paid your crop fee.
 
I hope to see you there!!  (When you sign up with me I'll send you an email with more details about the crop)
 
Supplies Used:
Kraft cardstock
True love stamp set
CTMH markers
 
You can shop my website anytime! www.ericahaskin.ctmh.com
 
Happy crafting!
 

Comments