Cricut Card Making

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you some cards I made using my cricut and the NEW Flower Market cricut cartridge from Close to my Heart.

For this card I used the cricut to cut out the leaves and the NEW hello thanks thin cuts to cut the word 'hello'.
The leaves were cut at 2 inches on the cricut.
I used an embossing folder to get the dots on the green cardstock, and I added some twine to the top of the card for the leaves to hang from. I attached the twine using my mini stapler.
 
This acorn card was cut at 3 1/2 inches on my cricut. I used the happy thoughts embossing folder on the kraft card base, added the 'thankful' saying from the September SOTM, tied some jute around the acorn and finished the card by adding some gold sequins.

I LOVE this card! I am loving the jar cut out from the cricut cartridge so much! I cut the top layer of the jar using some velum paper and then glued it down.
The jar and jar overlay were both cut at 4 1/2 inches on the cricut.

I embossed the kraft card base using a dot embossing folder, and I attached the jar to the card using 3D foam. To make this card cute I added some twine around the neck of the jar and attached some gold sequins too! 

How cute is this HUGE flower?
I cut this flower using some purple cardstock I had laying around. I cut it at 4 1/2 inches, both the flower base and the flower layer.
I put the flower on top of a jeepers creepers piece of cardstock and I used the Happy to be friends stamp set to stamp 'happy wedding day' in whisper ink on grey cardstock.

For this card I also cut the flower and flower layer at 4 1/2 inches, but my cricut cutting mat didn't have a full sheet of paper on it, so the flower wasn't fully cut out.
So then I choose to place my partially cut flower onto the edge of my card front.
The card front is a piece of jeepers creepers cardstock and I used the Happy to be friends stamp set to stamp 'happy wedding day' in whisper ink on grey cardstock. I also added some shimmer to this card by brushing the shimmer brush all over the top of the flower once I attached both layers to one another.


I love this card I created using scraps I had on hand. The flowers were cut at 4 1/2 inches for all layers. The banner was cut at 1 1/4 inches on the cricut.

I made two of these cards and on this one I added some shimmer to the flower petals using my shimmer brush.

Here are the two cards I created, one without shimmer and one with shimmer.
This is the NEW Flower Market cricut bundle. It comes with the cricut cartridge, 3 stamp sets, and paper pack for $99.
 
I LOVE this cartridge and there is so much to make with this one, over 700 images plus a font!!!
 
Supplies used:
Flower Market cricut cartridge
Gold sequins
Kraft cardstock
Jeepers creepers cardstock
Grey cardstock
Whisper ink
Hello thanks thin cuts
September SOTM
Happy thoughts embossing folder
Shimmer brush
 
You can order from my website HERE.
 
Happy crafting!

Comments