Watercolor Distress Ink Thank You Card

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you a fun card I made.
I am sooo loving this card!

For this card I used a regular card base and mixed some water with some pink distress ink. I then brushed it on the card base using a wide brush. Next using a small thin brush I splattered on some ink splatters.
Next I stamped 'thank you' using versa mark ink and white embossing powder and then heat set it.
Lastly I added a strip of patterned paper, washi tape, a twine bow, button, and enamel gems.
 
 
I hope you love this card as much as I do!  
 
Card base: Hobby Lobby
Pattern paper: Had on hand
Washi tape: Local craft store
Twine: Pick you plum
Button: Had on hand
Distress ink: JoAnns
Versa mark ink: JoAnns
White embossing powder: JoAnns
Stamp: Heidi Swapp
Happy crafting!



Comments