Pixilated Heart Quilt-A Finished Quilt

Hi all! 
Today I'm sharing with you a finished quilt! 
Woohoo! I finally finished this quilt and I love it!

I got the pattern idea Here.
For the back I used fabric I had on hand and scraps left over from the front. Win-win for not having to buy fabric to finish up a quilt. Yay!

This will be my family Valentine's quilt to snuggle under during the cold, snowy months!



Finished: 67.5×67.5 inches
Fabric: heart part is fabric by moda, the cream background fabric is from Joanns, most of the backing fabric is from Joanns, binding is from Joanns. 
Quilted: Quilted by ME! I quilted an 'x' through each block using a cream thread. 
Pattern: by Blue Elephant Stitches HERE
(Giving credit where credit is due! Isn't that what blogging is all about???)

Happy sewing!!!

Comments