Make a Wish Card

Hi all! Today I'm sharing with you a birthday card.
 
This card was made using a hostess stamp set I got back in July. I'm sorry to say it had retired, but I wanted to show this card.
 
I used the candle stamp which is an individual candle, and I then stamped it over and over in a row. I really like the effect of stamping an image multiple times because it appears as if it's one stamp.
I did re-ink my stamp each time before stamping.

To finish the card I added some purple gems (you might be able to still buy the gems on clearance from my website).
 
I used the NEW enchantment paper for the purple background on this card. I am loving the purple and dot combo!
Supplies used:
Eggplant stamp pad
Purple gems (retired)
Birthday wishes stamp set (retired)
Enchantment paper
 
You can shop my website HERE for all your favorite Close to my Heart products.
 
Happy crafting!
 

Comments