Vintage Picnic Quilt Progress....

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you some vintage picnic quilt progress!
Yay! right?!
 
This quilt has taken me a while to make, but that's okay!!! I had the border fabric sitting for a month or so and guess what?!  I finally got around to sewing it on.

Look how pretty it is! I am in LOVE! This is the first quilt that I've made using one fabric line with the exception of the white background fabric and backing fabric.
 
It was fun for me to use the entire fabric line too! I cannot tell you how happy I am about this!!!
I used 2 charm packs and 1 1/2 yards of border fabric for this quilt top that currently measures 60x60 inches.
This quilt will be for my family which I am sooo happy about.   

Here is my backing fabric all pieced and ready to go! This fabric is also not part of the vintage picnic line, it's from JoAnns.
 
I also have my binding all sewn together and ready to go, so all that is left is for this quilt to be sent to the quilters.  :)
 
Happy sewing!

Comments