Watercolor Plaid Cupcake Card

Hi all!

Today I'm sharing with you another watercolor card I made.
Man I LOVE watercoloring with distress inks!!



For this card I started by taking some distress inks mixed with water and brushing them on in straight lines. I did one layer and dried it with my heat tool and then did a second layer.

For the card I layered on some pink dot paper onto the card base, the watercolor front,
tied on some pink twine in a bow, and then used 3D foam to glue down the cupcake.

This card is so cute I can't stop looking at it!!

I hope you like it too!!


Card base: Hobby Lobby (bulk pack)
Pink thick twine & Black ink pad: Close to my heart (my CTMH rep)
Watercolor paper, pink dot card stock, distress inks, & scallop circle punch: Joanns
Stamp: I had on hand (not sure who makes it)

Happy crafting!!

Comments