Birthday Distress Ink Watercolor Card

Hi all!

Today I'm sharing with you another distress ink card I made.
I am loving the way these cards have been turning out! And the colors too!!

This particular card I made for a card swap group I'm part of, so I made a total of 10 matching cards (or as close to matching as you can get using distress inks and smooshing ink onto cards).

For this card I started by using a piece of watercolor paper and smooshing some distress ink mixed with water onto the card.

I then dried that with my heat tool and stamped my image in black ink.

To finish the card I added some black enamel stars from Close to my Heart (these stars come with sticky backs, so they stick to paper really well) and I sewed around the edges of the card.







Card base: Hobby Lobby (bulk pack)
Distress inks: Joanns
Black ink pad & Black enamel stars: Close to my Heart (my CTMH rep)
Stamp: Stampin' UP!
Watercolor paper: Joanns
 
Happy crafting!

Comments