Love Watercolor Card

Hi all!

Today I'm sharing with you a watercolor card/

I wanted to play around with my watercolor a bit, so I decided to so some coloring in with watercolors.


For this card I started by stamping the envelope in black ink on some watercolor paper. This envelope stamp I had and I'm not sure of the brand anymore (sorry).

Then I used some distress inks mixed with water and water colored some of the envelopes.
Then I let that dry. Next I stamped 'love' and the heart in some black ink.

I took the envelope water colored paper and layered it onto some black cardstock and glued it to a card base.

I layered the 'love' onto some pink dot paper and attached it with 3D foam and attached the heart with foam too!

And my card was finished! This was a fun card to make, and I had fun playing around with water coloring images in.  :)


Card base & 3D foam: Hobby Lobby (bulk pack)
Distress inks: Joanns
Black ink pad & Stamp set(heart only): Close to my heart (my CTMH rep)
Watercolor paper: Joanns
Card stock: Joanns

Happy crafting!
 

Comments