Winter Jelly Roll Quilt-A Finished Quilt!

Hi all!

Today I'm sharing with you a finished quilt!
I'm so so happy this quilt is finally done!

I really LOVE the spiral quilting!
I quilted this quilt on my home machine using my walking foot. Each stitch line is a presser foot width apart.

All of the print fabric I got from my local quilt shop and the solids I had on hand. 


I LOVE this photo!  And this is probably the closest to a winter snow photo I'll get this year with a finished quilt. :)

Just look how PRETTY those snow packed mountains are!

This quilt was a TON of fun to make!  I used the Missouri Star Quilt Co.'s jelly roll race tutorial for the main part of this quilt. Then I decided I wanted my quilt to be larger, so I added a border. Oh and I cut my own jelly roll strips (2.5 inches x width of fabric) from yardage.

This quilt will be for my family, and since winter is almost over I'm tucking this quilt into the closet, and I'll enter it into the county fair in August. :)

Finished: 65 1/2×70 1/2 inches
Quilted: In a spiral by ME!
Fabric: Print fabric from my local quilt shop,  solids JoAnns (from my stash)
Pattern: From Missouri Star Quilt Co., Jelly Roll Race Pattern (search their tutorials)

Happy sewing!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)