Valentine Love u Card

HI all!
 
Today I'm sharing with you a Valentines card.
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

This card was super simple to make!
I just layered on 2 pieces of polka dot paper after distressing and inking the edges of all the paper.
Then I added the sentiment to the card with 3d foam.
Next I added some pink thick twine from CLOSE TO MY HEART and paired it with some black twine I had on hand. I tied it in a knot and attached it to the card with some staples.
To finish the card off I added some sequins from CLOSE TO MY HEART.

Here is the stamp set I used. It's from CLOSE TO MY HEART.
 
Card base: Hobby Lobby (bulk pack)
Stamp set: Close to my Heart
Ink pad: Close to my Heart (black)
Twine: Close to my Heart (pink) I had the black on hand
3d foam: Hobby Lobby
 
Happy crafting!
 


Comments