Valentine Heart Card

Hi all! 
Today I'm sharing with you a valentine's card.

I had a lot of fun making this card! There is so much going on with this card that is hard for me to not like it.  :)
I stamped the heart image and cut it out in a heart shape. 
Then I took 2 pink dot pieces of card stock (a light & dark) and layered them on the card base on an angle and glued them down.  

Then I added a piece of silver shimmer tape and layered on that cute stripe washi tape next. 
To finish the card off I attached the heart with 3d foam and added some silver sequins. 

The stamp set I used is from Stampin ' UP! 

Card base: Hobby Lobby  (bulk pack)
Card stock: Joanns
Ink pad: Stampin ' UP!  (Black)
Silver shimmer tape: Close to my Heart
3d foam: Hobby Lobby 
Washi tape: had on hand

Happy crafting! 

Comments