Top Five Favorite Post

Hi all!

Happy New Year!

I thought since it's the start of a new year I'd look back over the last year 2015 and let you know what my 'top five favorite post' were for 2015 on my BLOG.

Here goes.............
(in no particular order)

1. This handprint wall hanging was one of the most fulfilling sewing projects I worked on in 2015.
I made it for my son's preschool teacher with the help of my friend Stacey. Her daughter was also in the preschool class. I often call Stacey ''my sewing buddy'.

2. An apron for myself was a lot of fun to make. My long time 'sewing buddy' and friend since the 5th grade, Genni sent me the fabric and pattern to make this apron. Since I made this apron it has been used a TON! I almost always wear an apron while cooking which is why this apron is my favorite. And as a sewer it's fun to make things I can enjoy because more times than not I am making for others.

3. My Cowgirl Baby Quilt I love, love, love how this quilt turned out! I didn't have a ton of finishes this year, but this one tops the charts!
This was the first time I tried out spiral quilting and I am in LOVE.

4. This card is one of MY favorites! I just LOVE everything about it!

5.  The ink smooching card I made is one of my all time FAVORITES!!
I hope to make many more cards like this that include new color combinations.

2015 was a GREAT year, and I'm glad I started this blog to document all my sewing and crafting projects!

Here's to 2016!
Happy New Year All!


Comments