HST Black & Cream Quilt-A Finished Quilt

Hi all! Today I'm sharing with you a finished quilt! 
I finally finished my hst quilt! 

It was gifted at Christmas to my sister.
I had a ton of fun making this quilt even though this quilt had been in the making for a very LONG time!

I got the FREE pattern here from Cluck Cluck sew


I hand sewed the binding on. I usually try to do that although I have machine sewed bindings on in the past.  

I had a this quilted by a local quilter friend. 
I chose these colors for the quilt because my sister is more of a modern decorator and likes simple, sleek lines. 
I think this quilt works perfectly for her.  :)

Finished size: 60x80 inches
Pattern : Cluck Cluck Sew FREE
Fabric: From Joanns
Quilting: In a stipple by my local quilter friend


Happy sewing! 

Comments

  1. I do like this....so simple yet so effective. great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Love the simplicity of the black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)