Gold Embossed Make a Wish Card

Hi all! 

Sorry I missed last week's card post. If you've been following my blog you'll know that I post one card each Monday. 
With the holidays I was out of town and had my sister visiting, so card making didn't make the schedule!  We had other things to do like shopping and eating and opening gifts and cleaning! 
My sister deep cleaned my oven while she was here.  Isn't  she a great sister to do that for me? ! I jokingly told her she could do that each time she visits.  :)

Anyhow onto today's post.....

Today I'm sharing with you an embossed card. 
I had fun making this card and the gold reminds me a bit of New Years, like New Year's Eve and such....
So here goes! 

I just took a white card base and embossed the sentiment with versa mark ink, added gold embossing powder and heat set it with my heat tool. 

I then cut that out with a circle punch and added it to the card with 3d foam. 

I also added some gold embossing powder along all the edges of the card. 

To finish the card off I added some gold sequins from Close to my Heart. 

I think this card will make a PERFECT birthday card! 

Card base: Hobby Lobby (bulk pack)
Versa mark ink pad: Joanns
Gold embossing powder: Joanns
Gold sequins : Close to my heart  

Happy crafting! 




Comments