Winter Wishes Card


Hi All!
Today I'm sharing with you a Christmas card I made.
I'm calling this one Winter Wishes.
Christmas is ALMOST here!! Almost, almost, almost, but not YET!

I think I've been talking about Christmas since the day after Christmas last year, haha!!
As I recall from last year I was up until 2:30 a.m. sewing a nightgown for my little gal and all the while doing so I was wondering how many parents were awake getting ready for Christmas morning like I was.
Ahhh how I LOVE Christmas!!


For this card the paper is from JoAnns, the ribbon from Hobby Lobby, the stamp is an old one I had, and the green ink pad is from Close to my Heart.
I glued everything down and added some 3D foam and some ribbon and the card was finished.


Card inspiration came from here.



Happy crafting and getting ready for Christmas!

Comments