Watercolor Distress Ink Wonderful Card


Hi all!

Today I am sharing a watercolor card with you.

This card was tons of fun to make! I mean TONS!

I'm not even sure I will ever give this card away because I love it so much and can't stop looking at it!! Haha, silly I know!!

Anyhow...on with the card already.....


Card inspiration came from here. I have learned a TON of card making techniques from Kristina and I love watching and learning from her.

All credit is given to her for the inspiration to make this card.

Here is the link to the actual video that I used to make the card above.

I used distress inks and water color paper bought from JoAnns, a black ink pad, white enamel stars, and stamp set from CTMH to make this card.

If you watch Kristina's video and make this card I'd love for you to comment and let me know or email me a picture of your card.

This is my new favorite method of working with distress inks.

Happy crafting!




Comments