Saturday, October 3, 2015

You Are My Happy Stripes Card


Hi all! Today I'm sharing with you a stripes card I made.

This card allowed me to experiment with a new masking technique.
The kraft card base is from Hobby Lobby.
The ink pads, stamp, and sequins are from Close to my Heart.
Versa mark ink pad and white embossing powder are from JoAnns.
Make-up sponges from Wal Mart.
Painters tape from Lowes.


For this card I used two pieces of painters tape to mask off the card front.
I just laid the tape across the entire card in varying widths and then applied ink from my ink pads using a make-up sponge.
I continued this until the entire white card base was covered in ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment in versa mark ink, covered it in white embossing powder, and heat it with my heat tool.
To finish the card off I added some white sequins from Close to my Heart and attached it to a kraft card base.

This was a FUN card to make!

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)