You Are My Happy Bokeh Card

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you some super cute cards I made.
I LOVE these cards!

The kraft card base is from Hobby Lobby.
The white card stock, versa mark ink pad, and white embossing powder are from JoAnns.
The ink pads, stamp, and sponge dauber are from Close to my Heart.


For this card I tried a new technique called bokeh.  There are tons of tutorials on Pinterest.
I learned this method at a Close to my Heart party.
This has been such a fun thing to try!



I sponged the colors using ink from ink pads on white card stock background paper.
Then used a sponge dauber to apply the white ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment in versa mark ink and covered it with white embossing powder and heated it with my heat tool.

And that finished off the card!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

Happy crafting!

Comments