Watercolor You Are My Happy Card

Hi all!
Today I'm sharing with you my favorite watercolor card so far!

The watercolor paints are from Wal Mart.
The kraft card base is from Hobby Lobby.
The stamp is from Close to my Heart.
The watercolor paper, versa mark ink pad, and white embossing powder are from JoAnns.



To make this card I used light purple, pink, and dark purple watercolor and applied it to the watercolor paper. Next I added some water droplets using my hand and soaked up the water with a paper towel to help soak up water and color at the same time.  
I dried the entire card using my heat tool.
Next I stamped the image in versa ink and added white embossing powder and heat with my heat tool.
And to finish the card I attached it to a kraft card base.

This is by far my favorite card! I hope you love it too!

Happy crafting!

Comments