Friday, May 8, 2015

Owl Tote Bag

Hi All!
Today I am sharing with you an owl tote bag and zip bag I made. (sorry don't know why these pictures got out of order!)
 
The owl fabric is from JoAnns. And I used interfacing for the body and handles also bought from JoAnns.
 
Anyhow, I made this cute little set for my son's teachers for teacher appreciation week.

I followed a tutorial on Missouri star quilt company and modified it a bit ( I did not machine quilt this bag as shown in the tutorial).
 
This bag measures 15 by 15 inches with 30 inch long handles.
And it fits a standard paper size notebook perfectly.
I just love how cute these little owls are and how well they fit my son's school. His school mascot is the owl.

I think his teacher will adore this cute little set.
 
Happy sewing all!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute bag! I love owls, but I'd never get to use the bag because my Niece would steal it right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute, love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)