The Good Life Card

 
HI All! Today I am sharing a manly card I made. I figure I can always use more manly cards in my card stash.
 I got card inspiration from here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/413557178258344626/
For the card base I used a kraft card and envelope set I got from Hobby Lobby.
All of the other paper I got from JoAnns.
The jute twine I got from the Dollar Tree (best find ever! 3 rolls for $1).
The orange-ish gems I got from Close to my Heart www.foodstampsandmore.blogspot.com (my CTMH rep.)
The stamp is from a stamp set from Close to my Heart.


To begin I used a wood grain embossing folder from Stampin' UP! to emboss the card base.
I then cut a pendant from brown card stock and inked the edges in brown ink.
I cut a piece of patterned paper and inked the edges in brown ink.
I stamped the image in the same brown ink and layered it with brown card stock and inked all of the edges.
I inked the orange-ish paper too.
I stamped the sentiment in brown ink and inked the edges and stuck it down with 3D foam.
I finished the card off by adding some orange-ish gems and a knot of jute twine.


 
I think this card turned out pretty manly!  And it could be used for just about any occasion.
 
Happy crafting!

Comments