Graduation Hats Card

 
Hi All! Today I am sharing a graduation card with you.
 
I was given the set of card bases that came with punched out graduation caps.
The paper was bought at JoAnns.
 
 
 
I started by putting a piece of black card stock behind the caps so that they would show up a bit more.
 
I placed the striped piece of paper onto the card first then cut a strip of yellow paper and inked the edges in black and put it at the top of the striped paper.
 
I then used white embossing powder to heat emboss the congratulations saying.
 
Then tied the saying with grey twine and used 3D foam to stick it to the card.
 
To finish the card off I rounded the corners with my corner punch.  
 
 

 
Here you can see the heat embossed detail a bit better.

Aren't these caps just the cutest?!
 
Happy crafting all!!

Comments