4th of July card

 
Hi All!
 
Today I am sharing a 4th of July card I made.

I know it's waaayyyy to early for the 4th of July, but I saw this cute dot paper and couldn't help but think of the 4th of July.
 
For this card I used a kraft (the color) card base which I bought at Hobby Lobby in a pack.
I then cut out pendants from the patterned card stock and used my Cricut cutter to cut out the stars.
I embossed the top of the card with a stars embossing folder that I got at Hobby Lobby.
I glued everything down, and then sewed over the top of everything twice with white tread.
To finish the card off I stamped the stars and stripes saying.

 
Here is a close up of the sewing.
I love how the sewing can really bring a card to life. And I really love sewing so of course I love sewing on cards too! Haha!!
 
Happy crafting!

Comments