Ruffle Spring Pilllow


Hi All!

I'd like to start by saying I love, love, love this pillow! I found the idea on pinterest http://www.alittlecraftinyourday.com/2013/07/28/18-dorm-decor-ideas/    and turned that idea into this pillow. The pillow I found had more ruffles and no tutorial on how to actually create a ruffle. Since there was not a tutorial on creating a ruffle I started sewing and playing around with scraps and figured it out!


I decided to use these fabrics from Joann's because they match the spring pendant banner I have from last year (which was given to me by a friend).





Even though it's not spring yet, some days it does feel like spring is almost here, but lately our weather has been COLD!! 
Even if spring is not here I can pretend it is inside.   :)


I know TONS of pictures! I told ya, I LOVE this pillow. I've been having fun creating pillows for different holidays and seasons to 'pretty up' my couch and living room. It has been fun and the kids love using the pillows too (sometimes for laying down and other times for throwing at one another-at least they get used, right?!).

Happy sewing!

Comments