Easter Planter Box

 
Hi All!
 
Today I have my Easter planter box to share with you.
This planter box sits on my kitchen table, and I like to change out the décor every now and again.
 
So.....
I added some burlap to the inside of the box (folded it up and stuffed it inside the box).
Then I painted some terra-cotta pots a teal color, and filled the pots with eggs.

You might have seen this planter box before on my blog :)
I made it years ago (maybe two) when I saw similar ones online.
To make the planter box I used scrap wood my hubs had on hand. I also used paint and stain I had on hand, so nothing was bought specifically to make the planter box.
So it was FREE to make, in my mind anyways!  :)


I just love how it turned out and the 'pop' of color it adds to our kitchen.
 
Still on my list to make is a spring table runner, but it doesn't look like it will happen this year.  :) Maybe next year.

 
Happy crafting!

Comments