Birthday Balloon Card

 
Hi all!
Today I am sharing with you a birthday balloon card I made. I cut out the balloon with my Cricut cutter and then texture embossed the balloon with a embossing folder I bought from Hobby Lobby.
 
I then added some black and white twine for the balloon string and stamped 'Happy Birthday' to finish it off.
I love the clean, simple look of this card! And this card will make a great card for a kid!

 
I decided to try out a different color balloon this time, so yellow it was. :)

 
Here are both of the cards side by side.
 
I had fun making these cards and they were so simple to put together. I found the card idea on pinterest.
These cards will be for my card swap that I am part of. I have gotten a head start on these since my swap isn't until May!!  Good to stay ahead of the game right?!
 
Happy crafting!!

Comments